A fantastic opportunity has become available to join the NetEnt Senior Management Team as its new Chief Product Officer. NetEnt is a global company listed on the Stockholm Nasdaq boasting a 20-year pedigree specializing in the online casino b2b business. NetEnt is a true leader in online gaming entertainment and gaming solutions with an unrivalled experience and portfolio. The role of Chief Product Officer is one of key strategic importance for our offering vision and strategy.
The successful candidate will be a person who can demonstrate excellent leadership skills and experience, have a passion for innovation, strategies and total offering. This role offers the opportunity and responsibility to be part of taking the company to the next level on its successful growth journey.
The CPO will have full responsibility for the continuous development and strategic guidance over the NetEnt portfolio. The CPO will take an active role in pursuing new business areas to develop and expand NetEnt’s offering to secure long term revenue growth. The CPO will be responsible not only for the functional key roles within the CPO management team but also play a key role along with the fellow Senior Management team in guiding the company towards success.
The Successful Candidate
- Can showcase a proven history of leadership in a fast-paced business environment
- Have a min of 5 years’ experience at a senior level position or senior management position
- Have a passion for developing world leading products and services
- Has a solid understanding of the casino or gaming landscape and online environment
- Has a solid financial, ROI and business mindset
- Leading and developing a global function of experienced and passionate people
- Market and business intelligence
- Pursuing new business areas to develop and expand NetEnt’s offering to secure long term revenue growth
- Initiate and maintain strategic partnerships for optimization of our offering
- Close collaboration and dialogue with our customers
- Participate as well as represent NetEnt in industry events/fairs
- Frequent travelling to visit NetEnt’s customers and market operations.
- Financial planning and reporting (forecast, financial targets etc)